Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 6 November 2012

She wants to know why I think I deserve this pain. Well, it's because she meant the fucking worls to me. And on a day where I was happy as fuck, she ruined. Just by saying we shouldn't be together. I loved her so fucking much. I would die for her. But suicide is never a good idea. Cutting myself is stupid. So I just thought, why not just stick my current injury. Maybe make it even worse. Yeah. I deserve the pain. She meant everything to me. Then we just split. I hope she knows how much I loved her. Even now. I may not show it anymore, but I'm sure as fuck that I'm still madly in love with her. I just really deserve it. Because I was stupid. I knew she would never like me. Never love me. But I still decided to go for her anyway because I love her. That isn't the real me. The real me would just give up after a week or so. But no. I waited 8 months just for that one girl. 8 months to prove my love for her. She changed me. I love her for that. But never mind. We're back to being friends now. If she thinks she likes the old me, where I used to insult her a lot and tease her and not give a shit, then go ahead. It's her decision. I'm fine as long as I'm friends with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment