Powered By Blogger

Sunday 17 November 2013

So it's been a long time since I've updated my blog and I finally decided to do it today.  
My life so far, it's been okay. Not very happy though..... I barely passed my exams and my parents told me that if I retain, I'd migrate to Philippines and study there instead. Surprisingly, I was promoted. I mean I'm fine with being promoted with all my friends and stuff but at the same time, I really want to migrate and have a new life. Forget everything I did here in Singapore. Especially all the bullshit. But I'm fine with whatever. 
And so, it's been months since I've talked to Joanne and I finally got over her. Or at least I thought did. I saw her in church today, standing right in front of me. And I looked at her and remembered how pretty she was. How beautiful she is. And now, after seeing her, I miss her more than I ever have. I miss her so damn badly. Talking to her all day, going to church together and just sitting alone, talking, cuddling, hugging, her lying on my shoulder. I miss it all. I don't know what to do anymore. I miss her but she obviously wouldn't care about me anymore. I want to talk to her so badly. I miss her. I just want her back so badly. I really need her. But there's nothing I can do anymore. She used to be my best friend. She promised me that we would stay friends no matter what happens to us. But i guess promises are meant to be broken. I just really need to get everything off my mind. I can't wait to just go back to the Philippines and just spend time with my whole family. Hopefully I can somehow convince my parents to let me migrate 

No comments:

Post a Comment